Understanding the COVID-19 Pandemic Insights from Johns Hopkins University Experts
This is a free, publicly available course entitled Understanding the COVID-19 Pandemic: Insights from Johns Hopkins University Experts. This course is set up as a series of short modules to explore the COVID-19 pandemic. Registration is not required.
This is a free, publicly available course entitled Understanding the COVID-19 Pandemic: Insights from Johns Hopkins University Experts. This course is set up as a series of short modules to explore the COVID-19 pandemic. Registration is not required.https://thecompassforsbc.org/sites/all/modules/wysiwyg/plugins/break…” title=””>The modules build on each other. The course begins with a discussion of the virus that causes COVID-19 and works its way to the pandemic’s broader implications for society.
This course features original content that was created after the imposition of social distancing measures.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, including how it is diagnosed and treated
- Understand the development of the COVID-19 pandemic, and emerging trends throughout the world
- Discuss societal challenges raised by COVID-19 and opportunities to address them
Source: Johns Hopkins University
Date of Publication: April 21, 2020
- Learning Resources to Support Staff during the COVID-19 Pandemic - and Beyond
- Improving the Health of Women, Children and Adolescents - from Evidence to Action: Online Course
- HTSP Online Course
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
- Johns Hopkins Center for Systems Sciences and Engineering Global Cases Dashboard
- COVID-19: Tackling the Novel Coronavirus
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- Rapid Pro Essentials Online Course
- Orientation to National Deployment and Vaccination Planning for COVID-19 Vaccines
- Emerging Respiratory Viruses, including nCoV: Methods for Detection, Prevention, Response and Control: Online Course