Gender and Social and Behavior Change Communication Implementation Kit
The Gender and Social and Behavior Change Communication Implementation Kit (I-Kit) provides a step-by-step approach to integrate gender into an existing SBCC strategy or marketing plan.
The I-Kit is designed to help users understand gender concepts, theories and frameworks, assess the current level of gender integration in a project and use a series of tools to uncover new information that can be applied to an existing SBCC strategy or marketing plan. See this link for a summary to aid in understanding and applying the IGWG gender equality continuum.
More Male Engagement in Family Planning resources
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Community Health Toolkit
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- ALIGN Guide Toolkits: Programmes on Gender Norms and Masculinities
- Think BIG tool: Prioritizing and Integrating Behaviors
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
March 25, 2019