Gender and Social and Behavior Change Communication Implementation Kit
The Gender and Social and Behavior Change Communication Implementation Kit (I-Kit) provides a step-by-step approach to integrate gender into an existing SBCC strategy or marketing plan.
The I-Kit is designed to help users understand gender concepts, theories and frameworks, assess the current level of gender integration in a project and use a series of tools to uncover new information that can be applied to an existing SBCC strategy or marketing plan. See this link for a summary to aid in understanding and applying the IGWG gender equality continuum.
More Male Engagement in Family Planning resources
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- ALIGN Guide Toolkits: Programmes on Gender Norms and Masculinities
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Think BIG tool: Prioritizing and Integrating Behaviors
- Community Health Toolkit
- Rapid Knowledge, Practices and Coverage (KPC) Survey Gender Module
- Men as More than Partners: Increasing Men’s Use of Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services through SBCC
- Behavioral Design Toolkit
- Essential Considerations for Engaging Men and Boys for Improved Family Planning Outcomes
March 25, 2019