Gender Integration Continuum Training Session User's Guide
The Gender Integration Continuum Training Session User’s Guide is a tool to help new and experienced gender trainers plan, prepare for, and facilitate the Gender Integration Continuum training session.
It includes a heavily scripted facilitator guide and helpful processing questions, suggestions, and trainer notes to ensure attainment of training objectives. It builds upon the training session that was developed by the USAID Bureau for Global Health’s Interagency Gender Working Group (IGWG) in 2002. It cab be used in tandem with the accompanying PowerPoint of 18 slides and the Project Scenarios Bank.
More Trending Topic Gender resources
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- The REPLACE Approach: Supporting Communities to End FGM
- Social Marketing: Leveraging the Private Sector to Improve Contraceptive Access, Choice, and Use
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Barrier Analysis
June 27, 2019