Gender Integration Continuum Training Session User's Guide
The Gender Integration Continuum Training Session User’s Guide is a tool to help new and experienced gender trainers plan, prepare for, and facilitate the Gender Integration Continuum training session.
It includes a heavily scripted facilitator guide and helpful processing questions, suggestions, and trainer notes to ensure attainment of training objectives. It builds upon the training session that was developed by the USAID Bureau for Global Health’s Interagency Gender Working Group (IGWG) in 2002. It cab be used in tandem with the accompanying PowerPoint of 18 slides and the Project Scenarios Bank.
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- The HTSP Implementation Kit
- Integrated SBCC Programs: Key Challenges and Promising Strategies- Webinar
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- Developing a Social and Behavior Change Research Agenda
- Introduction a la Communication de Risque en cas d'Urgence de Sante Publique
- Population Report: Communication for Better Health
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
June 27, 2019