Hormonal Contraception and HIV – Webinar
This May 17, 2016 webinar, moderated by Nithya Mani, Division Chief, Implementation Support, Office of HIV/AIDS, USAID, introduced the framework, provided discussion around the adaptation process in Malawi and Swaziland, and included the perspective of women living with HIV related to this issue.
- James Kiarie, Coordinator, Human Reproduction, Department of Reproductive Health and Research, WHO [Presentation: Hormonal Contraception and HIV: Communicating Current WHO Guidance]
- Beth Mallalieu, HIV Program Officer, HC3 [Presentation: Strategic Communication Framework for Hormonal Contraceptive Methods and Potential HIV-Related Risks]
- Triza Hara, Deputy Chief of Party, SSDI Malawi [Presentation: Adaptation of Hormonal Contraceptive and HIV Communication Strategy in Malawi]
- Lindiwe Malaza, Family Planning Officer, Sexual and Reproductive Health Programme, Ministry of Health, Swaziland [Presentation: Adapting the Framework: Swaziland’s Experience]
- Margaret Happy, Advocacy and Communications Officer, International Community of Women Living with HIV [Presentation: Advocates’ Perspective of the Possible Relationship Between HC and HIV]
Last modified: March 25, 2019