How COVID-19 Spreads
This updated guidance from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was published on 18 September.
It notes that COVID-19 spreads very easily through the air from person to person, and that people need to keep 6 feet between themselves and another person to avoid contact.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Masks
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Practical Guidance for Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE) for Refugees, Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), Migrants, and Host Communities Particularly Vulnerable to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Scientific Brief: Community Use of Cloth Masks to Control the Spread of SARS-CoV-2
- Breaking Down COVID-19: The COVID-19 Living Textbook
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- An Exploration of How Fake News is Taking over Social Media and Putting Public Health at Risk
September 21, 2020