How Your Community can Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
This document suggests key actions on how your community can stay safe and slow down the spread of COVID-19, particularly for contexts where you might have been asked by your local authorities to maintain physical distance or stay home.
The advice is to localize and implement three basic steps:
- Prevent, Detect, Respond: How Community Health Workers can Help in the Fight against COVID-19
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Hand Hygiene: Why, How & When?
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Guidance Notes for IFRC and Response Teams
- How to Be Clear During COVID-19
- Note d'Orientation pour les equipes d'intrvention des societes nationales et de la federation
- How Behavioral Science Can Help Contain the Coronavirus
- Key considerations: Online Information, Mis- and Disinformation in the Context of COVID-19
- Community-based Health Care, including Outreach and Campaigns,in the Context of the COVID-19 Pandemic
July 21, 2020