Integrating Family Planning and Antiretroviral Therapy: A Client-oriented Service Model
The purpose of this program guide is to assist program managers in thinking through a successful and efficient plan for FP-ART service integration, but the principles apply for integrating core and additional services as well.
The guide is divided into six sections:
- Overview of FP-ART Service Integration
- Considerations for Holistic Service Integration
- Strengthening Systems for Service Integration
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Establishing Integrated Services
It can be used to develop an understanding of the concept of integration, to identify and address policy and systems considerations for effective integration, and to begin thinking about ways to assess the capacity for and the approach to FP integration within a core service.
Last modified: March 26, 2019