Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health
This is an integrated approach to learning health communication. This guide is part of a course and is designed to train the user in creating and implementing a strategic communication and leadership plan focusing on H1N1, with the understanding this issue could be translated to other topics.
- Chapter 1 – How do we establish partnerships and coordinating mechanisms?
- Chapter 2 – What is the communication problem? (Analysis)
- Chapter 3 – What do we need to do? (Strategy Development)
- Chapter 4 – What creative approaches and materials do we need to develop?
- Chapter 5 – How do we make things happen?
- Chapter 6 – Monitoring and evaluation
- Chapter 7 – Lessons learned and re-planning
Last modified: July 23, 2021