Nutrition Social and Behavior Change Strategy Library
This library includes resources from SPRING’s work to help social and behavior change (SBC) practitioners design, implement, and monitor effective SBC interventions for nutrition.
Nutrition program managers can use these resources to gain a deeper understanding of what applying SBC approaches looks like operationally. Each resource includes a brief explanation on its purpose and how it can be used, along with a file that can be downloaded and adapted.
Also included are strategy design workshop agendas -strategy design workshops help to ensure that data, including formative research findings, are used in a structured way to inform SBC activities. They elicit inputs and generate buy-in from implementers, decision-makers, community members, and other stakeholders.
- Project Level, Multi-partner SBC Strategy for Nutrition-sensitive Agriculture (Sierra Leone)
- Project level, single implementer SBCC Strategy for Multi-sectoral Nutrition (SPRING/Bangladesh)
- Project Level, Single Implementer Nutrition SBC Strategy Separated into Rural and Urban Audiences ( SPRING/Kyrgyz Republic)
- National Level Government Nutrition SBC Strategy for Multiple Partners: Uganda National Advocacy and Communication (NA&C) Strategy
- Project Level Nutrition-sensitive Agriculture SBC Strategy Design Workshop (Bangladesh)
- Government Led, Multi-partner, National Strategy Design and Validation Workshops (Uganda)
- Project Level, Multi-partner, Multi-sectoral SBC Campaign Planning Workshop (Rwanda)
Last modified: October 22, 2019