Strategic Communication for Hormonal Contraception and HIV: An Evidence Review
This article developed by Breakthrough ACTION provides an overview of the evidence to date guiding communication around the potential risks of HIV acquisition associated with progestogen-only injectables, and the background to the development of the Strategic Communication Framework for Hormonal Contraceptive Methods and Potential HIV-Related Risks.
More HC HIV resources
- Strategic Communication Framework for Hormonal Contraceptive Methods and Potential HIV-Related Risks
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV: Putting New Developments in Context
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Social Franchising: Improving Quality and Expanding Contraceptive Choice in the Private Sector
- Evidence for Contraceptive Options and HIV Outcomes (ECHO) Study
- The ECHO Study Report
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Webinar
- Adaptation of Hormonal Contraceptive and HIV Communication Strategy in Malawi
- Hormonal Contraceptives and HIV – An Introductory Fact Sheet
- Hormonal Contraception and Potential HIV Risks- Frequently Asked Questions
- Thinking about Using Depo? Things to Consider
- What Is Up With DMPA And "Grades" For Family Planning?
March 25, 2019