What Really Influences our Behaviours?
This is an article accompanied by an infographic for understanding and influencing the range of factors that can influence behaviors and practices. The infographic is based on learning from practical social norm influencing workshops with young people designing campaigns to end sexist violence in LAC, and from an Oxfam discussion paper. Here the authors apply the diagram to a practical example of handwashing.
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- What is Design Thinking?
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene: 10 Reasons WASH is a Pathway to Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women and Girls
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- The Four Voices of Design
- Tips for Capturing the Best Data from User Interviews
- 6 Tips for How to Prototype a Service
December 16, 2019