Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
This web page provides answers to frequently asked questions about the Zika Virus and its affect on unborn babies.
- How does Zika virus affect pregnant women and fetuses?
- Is there a treatment for Zika?
- What does PAHO recommend for pregnant women living in areas where Zika virus is circulating?
- Should pregnant women travel to areas where Zika is circulating?
- What does PAHO recommend to women of childbearing age with respect to becoming pregnant in areas where Zika virus is circulating?
- Can mothers transmit Zika virus to their babies during pregnancy or childbirth?
- How can microcephaly be confirmed in a baby?
More Trending Topic Zika Virus resources
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Population Health & Environment Toolkit
- Zika Virus Fact Sheet
August 27, 2019