Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery Job Aids
The Mothers and Infants: Safe, Healthy Alive (MAISHA) project in Tanzania was aimed at various aspects of safe motherhood.
The project had as its goal that all pregnant women should:
- Go for ANC as soon as they miss a period/know they conceived
- Attend ANC (4 times)
- Be aware of the services they need and ask for them
- Develop individual birth plans
- Save for childbirth and obstetric emergencies
- Be aware of danger signs in pregnancy
- Go to the health facility if they have any danger signs
- Give birth at a health facility supervised by a qualified provider
These job aids were intended for use to remind service providers of the warning signs before, during and after labor.
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Improving the Health of Women, Children and Adolescents- from Evidence to Action: Online Course
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, Nutrition – What Does the Science Tell Us?
- Building Resilient Societies after COVID-19: The Case for Investing in Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health