Zika Prevention Behavior Matrix
The Zika Prevention Behavior Matrix (available in English and Spanish) focuses on the key behaviors that have the greatest potential to reduce Zika transmission and minimize negative pregnancy outcomes.
The matrix is the outcome of a review of supporting literature on the relative potential efficacy of various Zika prevention behaviors and a consultative process to determine the key prevention behaviors with the greatest potential impact. Partners addressing Zika can use this reference document to promote a harmonized set of behaviors, to “speak with one voice,” and increase the chances that effective behaviors are adopted correctly.
More Behavior Prioritization for Zika SBC resources
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- Zika Communication Network
- Technical Specifications Content Guide for Behaviors with High Potential to Prevent Zika
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Combating Zika: Social and Behavior Change Fact Sheet
- Straight to the Point: Identifying and Prioritizing Behavior Change Needs
- Zika App
- Behavior Prioritization to Improve SBC Programming During a Public Health Emergency: A Call To Action
- Using Digital Technology to Educate and Engage Youth in Fighting Zika
- Zika Virus Global Emergency Response Plan
April 13, 2020