Key Tips for the Prevention of Zika, Dengue and Chikungunya: A Guide for Home Visits
This tool (available in English and Spanish) is for community volunteers and health promoters to facilitate home visits in support of the promotion of key behaviors for Zika, dengue, and chikungunya prevention. Each card has two sides, one with images to use when talking with the family and the other with information and images to help the volunteer understand and discuss each behavior.
Organizations, institutions, and projects can adapt the tool to the needs of their organization and country, and Breakthrough ACTION has developed an accompanying guide (in Spanish) that recommends how to adapt the tool to specific needs.
There are also Zika-specific job aids (available in English and Spanish), along with Spanish versions specific to Guatemala and the Dominican Republic.
More Behavior Prioritization for Zika SBC resources
- Technical Specifications Content Guide for Behaviors with High Potential to Prevent Zika
- Zika Communication Network
- Risk Communication and Community Engagement for Zika Virus Prevention and Control
- Zika App
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- Zika Prevention Behavior Matrix
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Combating Zika: Social and Behavior Change Fact Sheet
- IPC for Immunization Toolkit