This flyer and poster advertise a special medicine delivery service that delivers medicines closer to where people live so that they do not have to come to a pharmacy and can practice physical distancing.
The message states:
The best thing for your health is social distancing during COVID-19. If you are on CCMDD and still collecting at a facility, ask your nurse to register you to collect at an external pick-up point closer to you.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: July 7, 2020
- Behavioral Science Tips for Physical Distancing
- Promoting Social Distancing in a Pandemic: Beyond the Good Intentions
- How Might We Use Communication to Encourage Physical Distancing in Developing Countries
- 3-D Simulation about Social Distancing
- Behavioral Sciences Tips for Physical Distancing
- Considerations for Schools
- COVID-19 Guide for Community Health Workers
- Key considerations: Quarantine in the Context of COVID-19
- Guidance on Social and Behavior Change for Family Planning During COVID-19
- Message Toolkit Version 1 - Risk Communication for COVID-19