Toolkit for Understanding Lockdown
This toolkit was developed in collaboration with the Department of Health to inform the public about the regulations for lockdown in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. It includes PSAs, scripts for the PSAs, and a set of posters.
The materials in the toolkit include:
Campaign Week 2 Radio Campaign Scripts in English
PSAs about Lockdown
Scripts about Lockdown
Scripts about Masks
Scripts – FAQs
Myths and Misinformation
This flyer and poster advertise a special medicine delivery service that delivers medicines closer to where people live so that they do not have to come to a pharmacy and can practice physical distancing.
The message states:
The best thing for your health is social distancing during COVID-19. If you are on CCMDD and still collecting at a facility, ask your nurse to register you to collect at an external pick-up point closer to you.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs, Centre for Communication Impact
Date of Publication: July 21, 2020
- Social Service Workforce Safety and Wellbeing during the COVID-19 Response - Recommended Actions
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Noora Health COVID-19 Resources
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Masks
- COVID-19 Behavior Tracker
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- Covid 19: Insights on Face Mask Use Global Review