How to Manage Coronavirus Anxiety During Pregnancy
This page offers advice for pregnant women about how to deal with the added stress of COVID-19 when they are already in a stressful state of waiting for their child to be born.
It offers self-care tips for pregnant women, and offers links to other helpful websites.
Source: What to Expect
Date of Publication: November 2, 2020
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Early Estimates of the Indirect Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Maternal and Child Mortality in Low-income and Middle-income Countries: a Modelling Study
- COVID-19 in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Advice on the Use of Masks for Children in the Community in the Context of COVID-19
- What to Know About Kawasaki Disease, the Pediatric Inflammatory Condition Possibly Linked to COVID-19
- COVID-19, Maternal and Child Health, Nutrition – What Does the Science Tell Us?
- Building Resilient Societies after COVID-19: The Case for Investing in Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Social and Behavior Change for Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health during COVID-19
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19