Children’s and Caretakers’ Animation Series on COVID-19
The COVID-19 response under Breakthrough ACTION Cambodia includes a six-episode children’s and caretakers’ animated series aimed at disseminating key COVID-19 messages focused on key behaviors (e.g., handwashing, self-isolation) and prevention of COVID-19.
This was developed in coordination with UNICEF and approved by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport (MoEYS). This first episode aired in May 2020 and was shared through the Facebook pages of the MoEYS, UNICEF and Save the Children, and broadcasted on several local TV channels. It is available in Khmer and sign language.
In this episode, #6, children learn about communicating facts, rather than misinformation, about preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Source: Save the Children
Date of Publication: May 9, 2021
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Considerations for Schools
- Framework for Reopening Schools
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US K-12 Schools and Child Care Programs to Plan, Prepare, and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Key Messages and Actions for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in Schools
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Films about Coronavirus