Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
This presentation is a step by step guide for understanding crisis/outbreak communication, communication crucial to managing a crisis, explaining the WHO Outbreak Guidelines, and working with the media.
It also presents four models of risk communication, and guidelines for actions involving the public.
More Trending Topic Ebola resources
- The Importance of Social and Behavioral Change Response in the Zika Outbreak: Lessons Learned from Ebola
- Bringing the Community Together to Plan for Disease Outbreaks and Other Emergencies
- PAHO Strategic and Operational Plan for Responding to Pandemic Influenza
- Generic Algorithm to Aid Action Planning at District and Regional Levels
- Plan de Contingence du Systeme des Nations Unies pour une Epidemie de Fievre Hemorragique a Virus Ebola
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
- Template for Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- FRP Guide to Stakeholder Engagement
- Stakeholder Interview Script
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
March 25, 2019