Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
This course will explain the benefits of integrating family planning (FP) into HIV services and provide guidance on how to establish and sustain the delivery of integrated FP/HIV services.
The course addresses FP/HIV integration from a health systems perspective, covers contraceptive methods for people living with HIV (PLHIV), and describes how HIV care providers can help their clients make informed reproductive health decisions and access appropriate care, including both voluntary family planning and safer pregnancy/conception services. Finally, the course includes special considerations for addressing the family planning needs of key populations affected by HIV, including adolescent girls.
More HC HIV resources
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV: Putting New Developments in Context
- Accelerating Behavior Change in Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
- Hormonal Contraceptive Eligibility for Women at High Risk of HIV: Guidance Statement
- Fake Medicines: Training for Action E-Learning Course
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Webinar
- Training Resource for Male Condoms
- Hormonal Contraception and HIV- Technical Update
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Counseling Your Teen Clients About Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives
- Contraception and HIV: What Do the Evidence and WHO Technical Statement Mean for Programs?
- Hormonal Contraceptives and HIV – An Introductory Fact Sheet
- Hormonal Contraception and Potential HIV Risks- Frequently Asked Questions
- Adaptation of Hormonal Contraceptive and HIV Communication Strategy in Malawi
- Adapting the Framework: The Swaziland Experience
- Thinking about Using Depo? Things to Consider
March 25, 2019