Girl-Centered Program Design: A Toolkit to Develop, Strengthen and Expand Adolescent Girls Programs
This is a set of tools and guidelines for strengthening programs for adolescent girls in urban Kenya. Based on discussions from a 2010 meeting of the Kenya Adolescent Girls’ Brain Trust, hosted by the Binti Pamoja Center and the Population Council, the toolkit is written for those interested in working with adolescent girls ages 10–24. It can be used by anyone who is designing or running a program, writing a proposal to work with girls, or seeking innovative ideas on how to strengthen program activities.
The toolkit has three main sections: the first focuses on structure, the second on content, and the third on monitoring and evaluation. Each chapter contains an introduction to the topic, examples from existing programs for girls, and practical, user-friendly tools.
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth
- Child, Early, and Forced Marriage Resource Guide
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- Child Marriage Theory of Change
- Solutions to End Child Marriage
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Advocating for Change for Adolescents’ Toolkit
- Service Communication Implementation Kit
- The Top 5 Things You Didn't Know About Child Marriage
March 25, 2019