Guide to Strategic Communication Online
This document presents the strategic communication process developed by Femina Hip for its online and social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and website.
It outlines the process of developing a social media strategy, the content creation process, and the monitoring and evaluation methods.
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- CDCynergy Social Marketing Edition
- The Beginner's Guide to Social Media
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Men's Health Kit
March 25, 2019