Guide to Strategic Communication Online
This document presents the strategic communication process developed by Femina Hip for its online and social media tools including Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and website.
It outlines the process of developing a social media strategy, the content creation process, and the monitoring and evaluation methods.
- Roadmap for mHealth Interventions Targeting At-Risk Women
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicine through Social and Behavior Change Communication
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- CDCynergy Social Marketing Edition
- Infection Control Symbol Templates
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- The Beginner's Guide to Social Media
- The DELTA Companion: Marketing Made Easy
March 25, 2019