A Guide to Successful Public-Private Partnerships for Youth Programs
This guide aims to provide practical information on creating and maintaining public-private partnerships to improve and expand youth programs in states and communities nationwide.
It draws from the wisdom and experiences of successful partnership leaders at the national, state, and local levels and offers guidance on existing and future partnerships.
This guide defines public-private partnerships and explores why they are created and what they can do. It identifies challenges for youth program partnerships and principles key to their success. The guide shares effective strategies for establishing and sustaining partnerships based on lessons learned from successful national, state, and local models.
A concluding resources section lists publications and organizations on partnerships.
- CDC’s Guiding Principles for Public-Private Partnerships: A Tool to Support Engagement to Achieve Public Health Goals
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Models of University Engagement with Practice
- Engaging the Private Sector in Maternal and Neonatal Health in Low and Middle Income Countries
- SBCC Mapping Tool for Assessment
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- Understanding Private Sector Domestic Resource Mobilization for Health
- Reducing HIV Stigma and Discrimination: A Critical Part of National AIDS Programmes
- Organizational Development Toolkit
- Your Child's Health Depends on You
- A Coordinated Public-Private Sector Response in Liberia to COVID-19
- Success Story: Media Development and Capacity Building in Action
- Implication des leaders religieux à travers une conception centrée sur l'humain au Niger/ Engaging Religious Leaders through Human Centered Design in Niger
- Suaahara Final Dissemination Documents
March 25, 2019