HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health Programming: Innovative Approaches to Integrated Service Delivery
In light of recent progress towards elimination of mother-to-child transmission of HIV, the strong momentum for integrating programs on HIV, sexual and reproductive health (SRH), maternal, newborn and child health (MNCH), family planning, and sexually transmitted infections, and country-level adoption of the 2013 Consolidated World Health Organization Guidelines, there has been growing demand for practical guidance to optimize integrated service delivery models.
This compendium of case studies showcases innovative approaches to integrated HIV-SRH service delivery for improving MNCH outcomes, and strengthening health and community systems.The 11 case studies included in this publication can help to inform future programming by providing examples of promising practices related to integration in sub-Saharan Africa in order to extrapolate the common elements of, and barriers to, effective integrated service delivery.
- Guide de promotion des produits et services de santé sexuelle et reproductive pour les hommes
- Guide for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health Products and Services for Men
- How to Create Successful Vasectomy Programs
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- Behavior Change to End FGM
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- Family Planning and HIV Service Integration E-Learning Course
March 25, 2019