Human-Centered Design - TED Talk by David Kelley
David Kelley, of IDEO, describes human-centered design (HCD) and says that product design has become much less about the hardware and more about the user experience.
He shows video of this new, broader approach, including footage from the Prada store in New York.
More HCD resources
- Course on Human-Centered Design
- Design Kit: The Facilitator’s Guide to Teaching Human-Centered Design
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Principles of Human-Centered Design
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
- What is Design Thinking?
March 25, 2019