Menstrual Hygiene in Emergencies Toolkit
The Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) in Emergencies toolkit aims to provide streamlined guidance to support organizations and agencies seeking to rapidly integrate MHM into existing programming across sectors and phases.
This toolkit was informed by an extensive desk review, qualitative assessments with a range of humanitarian actors and organizations, and direct discussions with girls and women living in emergency contexts and directly affected by this issue. The toolkit was designed to support a range of humanitarian actors involved in the planning and delivery of emergency responses. The guidance is therefore aimed to support 1) program staff directly delivering services; 2) program supervisors and country-level staff responsible for designing, coordinating and monitoring field activities, and 3) technical staff, focused on providing technical support and developing standards.
- CERC Manual for Emergency Risk Commuication
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training
- The SBCC Emergency Helix
- Communicating Risk in Public Health Emergencies
- Integrating SBCC into Service Delivery Programs
- ALIGN Guide Toolkits: Programmes on Gender Norms and Masculinities
- Renforcement des capacités de communication en période de crise pour améliorer la sécurité sanitaire mondiale
- Communication des Risques- Public, Message et Canal
- Introduction a la Communication de Risque en cas d'Urgence de Sante Publique
- Global Humanitarian Response Plan- COVID-19
February 20, 2020