Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence
There is growing recognition that many sectors must be engaged to effectively prevent violence, but people always don’t know what they bring to the table or how their sector can pitch in.
This guide clarifies the roles and contributions of 10 public and private sectors and 12 departments, and it walks readers through the Collaboration Multiplier tool, which is designed to strengthen coordination and joint efforts.
Developed with funding from the Kresge Foundation, Multi-Sector Partnerships for Preventing Violence includes case studies, recommended actions and workbook activities, and it reflects the best thinking of practitioners in the UNITY City Network.
- A Multi-Sector Approach to Preventing Violence
- The Tension of the Turf
- Collaborative Effectiveness Assessment Activity
- Building Cross-sector Collaboration Toolkit
- Developing Effective Coalitions: An 8 Step Guide
- Collaboration Multiplier
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC Programming for FP Practitioners
- Promoting Quality Malaria Medicines Through SBCC: An Implementation Kit
- The Future of Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
March 25, 2019