ORB offers frontline health workers and trainers access to quality assured openly licensed content that can be used on mobile devices and shared virally amongst communities.
ORB has three unique features:
- Brings into one space quality-assured, multimedia materials from multiple content developers, with a focus on maternal and child health.
- Adaptation of existing content ORB aims to reduce the practice of new content being developed unnecessarily.
- A global collaborative network of organizations to share and review content, integrate content into programs and share user-experience.
By improving access to health content and mobile learning, ORB helps health workers access the vital content they need to do their work effectively and confidently.
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Effective Behaviors to Prevent Zika
- Social and Behavior Communication Change (SBCC) Implementation Kit to Support Faith-Based Organization Breastfeeding Interventions
- SBCC for Malaria in Pregnancy: Strategy Development Guidance
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- WHO Technical Guidance Page
- Private Sector Counts
March 25, 2019