ORB offers frontline health workers and trainers access to quality assured openly licensed content that can be used on mobile devices and shared virally amongst communities.
ORB has three unique features:
- Brings into one space quality-assured, multimedia materials from multiple content developers, with a focus on maternal and child health.
- Adaptation of existing content ORB aims to reduce the practice of new content being developed unnecessarily.
- A global collaborative network of organizations to share and review content, integrate content into programs and share user-experience.
By improving access to health content and mobile learning, ORB helps health workers access the vital content they need to do their work effectively and confidently.
- Family Planning Global Handbook
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Positive Connections: Leading Information and Support Groups for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Community Mosquito Control
- How-To Guide for a Social Network Diffusion Intervention to Overcome Social Barriers to Family Planning
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
March 25, 2019