Population Health & Environment Toolkit
The intended audience for this Toolkit is practitioners, program managers and health, conservation and development professionals interested in projects and policies that integrate community development activities with a focus on environment and health interventions.
These integrated approaches may include components such as family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), basic health services, education and outreach, sustainable livelihoods, coastal and natural resources management and biodiversity conservation.
The Toolkit offers the best available knowledge and practices on how to design and implement, communicate, promote and advocate for PHE programs. It contains:
• Tools and resources to help implement a diverse array of PHE approaches
• Success stories, PHE champion profiles, best practices and training materials
• Country experiences, case studies and project overviews
• Analyses and assessments of the PHE approach and evidence
• Resources and thought pieces on emerging issues, where all the evidence is not yet well-known
Last modified: March 25, 2019