Care for Your Family, Care for Your Environment for a Prosperous Life
This training resource was produced as part of the USAID-supported Program on Research for Strengthening Services (PROGRESS) Project in Kenya.
The aim of the colorful flipbook guide is to increase awareness among Green Volunteers about ways to protect the environment and good governance for those who live in it. Using a storytelling framework, the resource covers topics including: family planning, healthy ecosystems, livelihood security and healthy households.
Source: Green Belt Movement, FHI360
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- PHE Field Implementation: A Simple PHE Resource Guide/Compendium for Practitioners
- Population Health & Environment Toolkit
- Integrating Family Planning into Other Development Sectors
- Designing and Implementing Integrated Approaches to Population, Health and Environment (PHE): Training Materials
- Population, Health, and Environment Basics
- MULTI-SBC: The Programmatic Aid for Multi-Sectoral Integration of SBC for FP Practitioners
- Integrating Population, Health, and Environment Projects: A Programming Manual
- Healthy People, Healthy Ecosystems: A Manual on Integrating Health and Family Planning into Conservation Projects
- People-Planet Connection
- Bringing the Community Together to Plan for Disease Outbreaks and Other Emergencies