What is Design Thinking?
This short video describes a process whereby learning from an audience can help one design a better behavior change effort.
It describes five elements of this kind of process:
- Learn from people
- Find patterns
- Design principles
- Make tangible
- Iterate Relentlessly
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- The Four Voices of Design
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Empathy – How to Improve Your Designs by Developing Empathy for Your Target Group
- What Does it Take? Operational, Cultural, and Structural Ingredients Necessary to Design for Girl-Centered Care
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- 6 Tips for How to Prototype a Service
- Tips for Capturing the Best Data from User Interviews
- Demand for Health Services: A Human-Centred Field Guide for Investigating and Responding to Challenges
March 25, 2019