Daily Activities and Going Out
This page offers advice on going out of the home during the time of COVID-19.
The following guidelines are offered:
- In general, the more closely you interact with others and the longer that interaction, the higher the risk of COVID-19 spread.
- If you decide to engage in public activities, continue to protect yourself by practicing everyday preventive actions.
- Keep these items on hand when venturing out: a face mask, tissues, and a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol, if possible.
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: November 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Deciding to Go Out
- Classroom Precautions during COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- WHO Technical Guidance Page