COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Going to Work
The Breakthrough ACTION Guatemala COVID-19 Prevention Campaign developed a set of four Instagram stories to raise awareness that COVID-19 threat continues in Guatemala.
The Instagram stories remind the population that it is the responsibility of the entire family to do key prevention behaviors (Wash your hands, Maintain physical distancing, and Wear a Mask) at critical moments of elevated risk to visit family or friends, go to work, or go do daily errands. The slogan of the campaign is "Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse". Each story was contextualized for the following locations: Guatemala, Nebaj, Sacatepequez, Solola, and Totonicapan.
This suite of Instagram Stories emphasized COVID-19 prevention when going to work. Key behaviors promoted are maintaining physical distancing and wearing a mask.
- Deciding to Go Out
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Classroom Precautions during COVID-19
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- Working with Community Advisory Boards/Groups to Support Community Engagement in Clinical Research
- Coronavirus: Why are Women Paying a Heavier Price?
- Combating the Disinfodemic: Working for Truth in the Time of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse: If You are Visiting Family or Friends
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse- Family Responsibility
- COVID-19 Instagram Posts: Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse- Going to do Errands
- COVID-19 Prevention Campaign: Radio Spots- Si Toca Salir, Toca Cuidarse
- COVID-19 Kenya- IEC Materials and Campaigns Tracker