Myth Busters: Coronavirus
This page offers downloadable graphics that can be used in social media to dispel myths about the coronavirus.
- Can pets at home spread the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV)?
- Does the new coronavirus affect older people, or are younger people also susceptible?
- Are antibiotics effective in preventing and treating the new coronavirus?
- Are there any specific medicines to prevent or treat the new coronavirus?
Date of Publication: February 2, 2020
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- CDC Coronavirus Website
- Visualizing the History of Pandemics
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How to Spot It
- WHO Coronavirus Website
- Coronavirus — COVID-19 Factsheet
- COVID-19 Infographic - European Center for Disease Prevention and Control
- Rights in the Time of COVID-19 Infographic
- Practice Guide: Behaviour Change Communication during Crisis
- Infographic: The Shadow Pandemic - Violence Against Women and Girls and COVID-19