What Can You Do to Fight Stigma associated with COVID-19?
Stigma can isolate people, prevent them from seeking medical care, and adopt healthy behaviors.This short video aims to learn more about how one can help to tackle stigma associated with COVID-19.
Source: World Health Organization
Date of Publication: July 21, 2020
- Films about Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- 14 Actions You Can Take Today to Adapt your Program for COVID-19: Recommendations from FP/RH Advisors
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- What Does it Mean to Engage the Public in the Response to Covid-19?
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Prevent, Detect, Respond: How Community Health Workers can Help in the Fight against COVID-19
- Fighting an Epidemic of Misinformation: The Importance of Science and Learning in Dealing with Coronavirus
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Stigma during the COVID-19 pandemic