Youth Against COVID-19 – Episode 1
UNFPA is teaming up with Prezi to help young people around the world learn about COVID-19 and how they can help keep their friends, families, and communities safe.
This episode, produced in partnership with the International Federation of Medical Students’ Association, will teaches about COVID-19. Users can re-create the video to share with their family and friends. This encourages and enables sharing correct and reliable information to take action to stop the spread of COVID-19. The key messages of this episode are available to help the viewer remember the most important information to share: https://prez.is/youthagainstcovid19-script-v1/.
Scripts for the videos are available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/11krihwwB91A9NAm3cDPs81LrAZvEfpIB0D-gTCm_zAs/edit so that each young person delivers the same correct message.
Visitors can go to https://prez.is/youthagainstcovid19-tips/ to learn how to create their own videos. A gallery of the videos made by other youth around the world is at https://prezi.com/video/explore/search/?search_term=covid19.
Source: Prezi Video, UNICEF
Date of Publication: September 30, 2021
- Films about Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- People Are Going off PrEP in the COVID-19 Era Because They’re Not Having Sex
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Questions and Answers about Violence against Women and COVID-19
- Community-Based Health and First Aid COVID-19 Manuals
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- COVID-19 Testing Communications Toolkit
- COVID-19: Simple Answers to Top Questions Risk Communication Field Guide Questions and Key Messages