Your Child or Family Member May Have Dengue Fever
This brochure explains that if a family member has been diagnosed with dengue fever, there are many ways to care fo the patient while they have a fever, and also while the fever is abating.
The brochure is available in English and Spanish.
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Planning Social Mobilization and Communication for Dengue Fever Prevention and control
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Zika App
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Report of the Systematic Review on the Effect of Household Crowding on Health
- Zika Virus Disease: Questions and Answers
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters