Zambia Family Planning for Adolescents Video
This video describes the adolescent wellness aspects of the Breakthrough ACTION Zambia campaign called “Life is Precious, Take Care of It”.
The video explains the high rate of unintended pregnancy among Zambian adolescents, and asks what can be done to stop this trend.
- Encourage them to wait until they are older to have children
- Give young people access to contraceptives
- Practice abstinence
- Use a condom every time they have sex, even when using other contraceptives
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 20, 2020
- Men's Reproductive Health Curriculum
- Films about Coronavirus
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- Talking to Children about Illness and Death of a Loved One during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Scaling-Up First-Time and Young Parent Access to Postpartum Family Planning: Could Small Shifts Change the Game?
- Community Pathways to Improved Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health: A Conceptual Framework and Suggested Outcome Indicators
- Training Tools: Providing Family Planning and Reproductive Health to Young Married Women and First-Time Parents in West Africa
- Prioritizing and Targeting SBC Investments for Youth