Precious Times Comic Book
“Precious Times” is a comic book which was produced which was part of the National Family Health Campaign in Zambia.
The comic follows a group of high school-age girlfriends who are at different stages of relationships with their boyfriends. They discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having sex with their boyfriends, and then eventually all go to the Family Planning clinic in order to find out more. The girls make various decisions about having sex, and deal with the consequences.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: October 14, 2020
- Films about Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- GESI Toolkit
- Harnessing the Power of Videos
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- The Infection Control Symbol Package
- Girl Safety Toolkit: A Resource for Practitioners
- Lever les Tabous: La sexualité et les approches promouvant l’égalité des genres pour mettre fin aux unions et aux mariages d’enfants, précoces et forcés
- Responding to Coronavirus: Resources and Support