The Four Voices of Design
This brief video explains four elements of design that work together in human-centered design: Intent, Experience, Expertise, and Design. The speaker explains how these elements work together for results on program design.
- What is Human-Centered Design?
- What is Design Thinking?
- Design Kit for Human-Centered Design
- The Story of Co-Design
- Barrier Analysis Questionnaires
- Tips for Capturing the Best Data from User Interviews
- Empathy – How to Improve Your Designs by Developing Empathy for Your Target Group
- Human-Centered Design Templates and Tools
- 6 Tips for How to Prototype a Service
- Principles of Human-Centered Design
March 25, 2019