Tostan Brochures on COVID-19
Tostan is an organization in Senegal which empowers communities to develop and achieve their vision for the future and inspires large-scale movements leading to dignity for all.The organization has produced two pamphlets about COVID-19.
Booklet on COVID-19
This booklet is available in English, French, Portuguese, Créole, Wolof, Pulaar, Mandinka, Oniyan, Maninka, and Bamanankan.
Brochure on An Islamic Perspective on Pandemics, Epidemics, and Contagious Diseases is available
Date of Publication: May 31, 2020
- COVID-19: Resources to Address Gender-based Violence Risks
- COVID-Ready Communication Playbook for Health Professionals
- Religious Leaders Play Key Role in Battle against COVID-19
- Safe Ramadan Practices in the Context of the COVID-19: Interim Guidance
- Practical Considerations and Recommendations for Religious Leaders and Faith-based Communities in the Context of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Long Term Health Effects
- Framework for Reopening Schools
- Breaking Down COVID-19: The COVID-19 Living Textbook
- A Guide to WHO’s Guidance on COVID-19
- Questions and Answers about Breastfeeding and COVID-19