7 Pasos Para la Atención Prenatal Personalizada (7 Steps for Personalized Prenatal Care) [Poster]
A poster containing the basic elements for personalized prenatal care. It is used in health facilities as a reminder to providers of the 7 steps to personalized prenatal care. It is also used in training workshops on prenatal care. The photograph in the poster can be replaced with actual members of the health provider team in that facility.
The 7 steps covered are: 1. Treat the woman and those who accompany her with kindness and respect, 2. Conduct a rapid initial assessment of the situation, 3. Completely fill out the Maternal Neonatal file, 4. Conduct the obstetric physical exam, 5. Analyze the information obtained and determine the necessary actions, 6. Explain the danger signs to the woman, and 7. Help the woman to prepare her emergency plan.
Source: Johns Hopkins University Center for Communication Programs, JHPIEGO
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Incorporating Net Care into Malaria Social and Behavior Change Communication Strategies: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Social Behavior Change Programming for Public Health Emergencies: Lessons Learned from the USAID Zika Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Maternal, Newborn, and Reproductive Health and COVID-19: Adaptations, Successes, Challenges, and Next Steps. An Expert Consultation
- The Next Step for Human-Centered Design in Global Public Health
- Quality of Care in Contraceptive Information and Services, Based on Human Rights Standards: A Checklist for Health Care Providers
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Masks
- Physical Distancing, Face Masks, and Eye Protection for Prevention of COVID-19
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- WHO Consolidated Guideline on Self-care Interventions for Health: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights