Avoid Fake News Video
This short video describes how fake news related to COVID-19 spread online and how to deal with this misinformation. It also emphasizes on getting the right information from official sources. This video can be shared online through social media channels.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: July 21, 2020
- COVID-19 in Africa: Fighting Fake News about Coronavirus
- Fake News Can Be Deadly. Here's How to Spot It
- Fake Covid Videos 'Will Cost Lives'
- An Exploration of How Fake News is Taking over Social Media and Putting Public Health at Risk
- Technical Brief: Creating a Real-Time Rumor Management System for COVID-19
- Message Toolkit Version 1 - Risk Communication for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Testing Communications Toolkit
- Message Toolkit (Version 2) - Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Technical Brief: Virtual Pretesting during COVID-19