What to do if Symptoms Occur
This short video describes what to do if someone has COVID-19 symptoms and when to seek medical care. This can be shared online through social media channels.
Source: Breakthrough ACTION/Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs
Date of Publication: July 21, 2020
- Technical Brief: Creating a Real-Time Rumor Management System for COVID-19
- Message Toolkit Version 1 - Risk Communication for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Testing Communications Toolkit
- Message Toolkit (Version 2) - Risk Communication for COVID-19
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- Fake Covid Videos 'Will Cost Lives'
- Technical Brief: Virtual Pretesting during COVID-19
- Technical Brief: Integrating Gender in the COVID-19 Response
- Actions to Support Media, Enhance Access to Information, and Leverage Digital Technologies in the Fight Against the Pandemic
- Building Trust while Influencing Online COVID-19 Content in the Social Media World