CHCT Materials Pretest Report
The Uganda Go Together, Know Together campaigned was a national couples HIV counseling and testing campaign.
The campaign, initiated in 2009, aimed to curb the rate of new HIV infections in Uganda by empowering married and cohabiting couples to assess their risk of HIV infection, test together for HIV, and adopt practices that improve their health.
This is a report about pretesting which took place for the campaign posters.
- Making Content Meaningful: A Guide to Adapting Existing Global Health Content for Different Audiences
- Participation Guide: Involving Those Directly Affected in Health and Development Communication Programs
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC): Demand Creation Toolkit
- Rumour Has It: A Practice Guide to Working with Rumours
- Family Planning Discussion Topics for Voluntary Counseling and Testing
- A Field Guide to Designing a Health Communication Strategy
- JHU/CCP Pathways Models
- How to Conduct Effective Pretests
- The Health Communicator's Social Media Toolkit
- Leadership in Strategic Communication: Making a Difference in Infectious Disease and Reproductive Health