COVID-19 Facilitator Guide
The Breakthrough ACTION Guyana COVID-19 Facilitator Guide is a set of cue cards that are used by community facilitators to conduct community meetings or one on one sessions with community members.
The guide contains simple and important information about COVID-19 and helps the community facilitator in providing accurate information to the community.
- Coronavirus Disease Training Overview
- Coronavirus Disease Overview
- Guide de Formation Conseil Dépistage du VIH au niveau Communautaire: manuel à l'intention du personnel non médical
- Interpersonal Communication for Immunization (IPC-I)
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Community Communication MNCH e-Manual: Participatory Health Promotion Sessions
- Translators without Borders Glossary for COVID-19
- Key Guidelines in Developing a Pre-Emptive COVID-19 Vaccination Uptake Promotion Strategy
- Demand Creation and Advocacy for COVID-19 Vaccine Acceptance and Uptake
- Urban Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health SBCC I-Kit