COVID-19 Kenya - IEC Materials and Campaigns Tracker
This tracker lists over 100 COVID-19 social and behavior change materials produced in Kenya and in other countries.
The list includes posters, pamphlets, radio ads, television ads, videos, posters, memes, and other media produced to introduce various aspects of COVID-19 to the public.
- COVID-19 Planning Guide for Adapting Risk Communication and Community Engagement as Public Health and Social Measures Shift: With Safety Tips for Conducting Community Meetings
- Supporting your Child’s Mental Health as They Return to School during COVID-19
- Updated Resources and Tools for Reopening Schools and Childcare Programs
- Deciding to Go Out
- Classroom Precautions during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Communication Materials for the Americas
- Nigeria Centre for Disease Control COVID-19 Resource Center
- COVID-19 Behavior Tracker
- KAP COVID: Exploring Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices for COVID-19 Prevention
- COVID on the Breadline