Dengue Patient Handout
This handout informs the patient that if it is possible that a child or family member may have dengue fever, it is important to start caring for the patient even before the test results come back.
The handout explains how to care for the patient with a fever, and how to care while the fever is subsiding.
Source: US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Date of Publication: March 25, 2019
- Zika and Pregnancy: Questions and Answers
- Dengue Clinical Case Management Online Course
- Planning Social Mobilization and Communication for Dengue Fever Prevention and control
- Prevention of Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus
- Concept Brief: Pretesting
- Zika Infographics
- WHO Pregnancy Management in the Context of Zika Virus
- Crisis and Outbreak Communication Pandemic Flu and Other Disasters
- Integrated Management Strategy for Dengue Prevention and Control
- Dengue: Guidelines for Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention and Control