Didier Live Prototyping Playbook
Live Prototyping is all about learning what works, and evolving what doesn’t, in order to arrive at a solution that is best adapted to the needs of young men working in the informal sector.
This resource provides guidance for live prototyping a social media-led approach that initiates dialogue on sexuality and gender equity with the target audience in Abidjan.
Source: Population Services International
Date of Publication: February 22, 2021
- Films about Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Keeping Young People Healthy
- Birth Spacing and Family Welfare Sermons
- Intersectionality 101
- Intersectionality: Race, Gender and Other Aspects of Identity in Social Work with Young People
- What Does it Mean to Leave No One Behind? A United Nations Development Programme Discussion Paper and Framework for Implementation
- 10 Best Resources on Intersectionality with an Emphasis on Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- Toolkit to Spread Awareness and Take Action on COVID-19
- Toolkit for Transition of Care and Other Services for Adolescents Living with HIV
- Community Pathways to Improved Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health: A Conceptual Framework and Suggested Outcome Indicators